Monday, September 21, 2015

Pretty Day



Ever have one of those days where you just wake up BLAH? Nothing makes me feel better than getting dressed up in something to make me feel super pretty and good about myself. Now I spent hours fitting together little pieces from this gacha and that gacha and I came up with a super cute outfit that even my Jarl looked at and said was cute! Now come on girls, how often does a man notice what you are wearing unless you are half naked? Well...I suppose I am still half naked but yayyy me. Hearing that from your Master and Mistress is better than cookies...yes..I said better than COOKIES! Anywho, after spending hours piecing this piece and that one together I figured I would share my super cute little puzzle!



Hair: Moon. Hair // - Brunettes - Storm
Eyes: {LOBA} Realistic Mesh Eyes Passion Blue
Body: Maitreya Laura Mesh Body/Hands/Feet
Skin:  [hush] Willow - Chai
Tattoo: .Things.- Ryllae Tattoo
Lashes: Oceane - Bombshell Mesh Lashes
Eyeliner: .:Glamorize:. Onyx Eyeliners

Collar: ::AME:: Sveimum Ari Collar Multi-Texture

Belly Ring: ~Misha Jesuil~ Belly Ring for Maitreya Lara
Nipple Rings: ~Misha J.~ Nipple Barbells PROMO!
Chest Piece: .aisling. Shalimar Chestpiece RARE (FGC)
Arm Pieces: .aisling. Shalimar Arms Silver (FGC)
Hand Pieces: .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden - Hands ( Silver ) (Past FGC)
Circlet: Deviance - Erulisse Circlet - The Priestess RARE
Skirt: .::Dead Dollz::. Bismillah - White Skirt - RARE (FGC)



Photo Credit and Model: Raven Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment